Contract (1 year)
Years of Experience
Labbrand is the leading China-originated global brand consultancy with regional operations in APAC (Shanghai, Singapore), Europe (Paris), and North America (New York, Vancouver).
We drive forward the positive power of branding. Leading brands on impactful journeys, we create meaningful brand experiences by bringing together excellence in research, strategy, design and verbal identity.
The Associate Research Director is based in our Shanghai headquarters. You will work with us to develop and transform innovative methodologies into operational research solutions, delivering insights and understandings through these innovative methodologies to open up possibilities. You will grow trust-based client relationships, share your ideas to develop client-ready solutions, support cross-department collaborations including business development and knowledge sharing, and lead a skillful and multicultural team to deliver excellence.
1. Collaborate with Business Department to activate existing clients and develop new clients. Supervise or take charge of market
research proposals, attending pitch meetings and presentation meetings
2. Support Business Department for account management. Communicate with client, during and after project completion to
enhance client loyalty
1. Organize project flow, including plan research fieldwork, supervise design questionnaires, moderation and analysis in research projects with a great sense of accountability for project methodology and goal and in respect with time constraints.
2. Lead projects, allocate and organize resources, supervise project execution.
Assist Market Research Director to capture internal best practices as well as develop/learn and apply innovative methodologies to meet specific goal, such as Focus Group, In-depth Interview, Semiotic Study, Emotional Inquiry, Ethnography Research on traditional qualitative research formats, but can also
involve a wider range of varied techniques including Social Web tracking, Biometrics, Quantitative Techniques etc.
1. Assist Market Research Director to guide team to learn new knowledge and techniques.
2. Coach the team, conduct performance evaluation and improve the quality of team members on a regular basis.
- Master degree or above, major in marketing, sociology or humanities related field is a plus
- At least 6-8 years’ work experience in qualitative research
Business Development Manager
16,000 - 22,000 RMB/Month
English Content Editor (E-Commerce)
Cloud Computing Writer/Editor (Beijing)
English teachers needed in Beijing—— Salary & Benefit package USD 2800/m, Z visa, 10 days’ paid holiday
14,000 - 16,000 RMB/Month
Mathematics Teacher at Middle School
22,000 - 34,000 RMB/Month