Global Health Drug Discovery Institute
Contract (1 year)
Years of Experience
The Global Health Drug Discovery Institute (GHDDI) identifies and develops innovative approaches to new medicines for diseases most damaging to populations in the developing world. Diseases of particular focus are tuberculosis, malaria, diarrhea and parasitic infections etc.
GHDDI is jointly founded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Tsinghua University, and the Beijing Municipal Government, and is closely partnered with the California Institute for Biomedical Research (Calibr) in scientific research.
1. Perform determination of the mode of action of antibacterial small molecules.
2. Responsible for target identification, using systems biology techniques involving transcriptomics, proteomics and metabolomics.
3. Develop novel biochemical assays for analysis of multi-component systems such as transcription, translation, respiration and cell membrane/wall biosynthesis.
4. Library screening, validation and data analysis.
1. Master or PhD degree in molecular biology, biochemistry, microbial genetics, physiology or the related biological sciences with 0-6 year experience.
2. Hands-on experience in programming and data science is highly appreciated. Knowledge and experience in whole-cell level characterization would be a plus.
3. Good team player, excellent collaboration and communication skills
4. Scientific integrity is a must; candidate should be professional in maintaining lab notebooks and electronic files.
Core Network Product Manager
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Chassis Innovation & Systems Concept Engineer
Principal Mobile Strategy Planner
10,000 - 12,000 RMB/Month
Head of Department
18,000 - 34,000 RMB/Month
Senior Engineer of MBSE