Contract (1 year)
Years of Experience
Labbrand is the leading China-originated global brand consultancy with regional operations in APAC (Shanghai, Singapore), Europe (Paris), and North America (New York, Vancouver).
We drive forward the positive power of branding. Leading brands on impactful journeys, we create meaningful brand experiences by bringing together excellence in research, strategy, design and verbal identity.
As part of the Account Management team, you will have the opportunity to learn and experience the work of the different departments of a brand consultancy agency. We offer the opportunity to express your skills and discover the multi-dimensional organization of Labbrand covering market research, brand strategy, creative brand identity development (naming and design), digital innovation but as well as business development and account management.
Assist the account managers in:
- Preparing project planning and timelines through the internal coordination and communication with different consulting teams.
- Preparing proposals and quotations for existing accounts with new opportunities
- Assisting the implementing and monitoring of the usage of our project management software (including helping PMs in using the software, reporting back issues and providing suggestions for improvements)
- Synthesize past projects into compelling case studies to support our business development efforts
Assist the consulting teams on an ad-hoc basis:
- Contribute and support the report-making process
- Attend client meetings to observe and take notes
- Support in the organization and the running of workshops (strategy alignment workshops, innovation workshops, etc)
Chassis Innovation & Systems Concept Engineer
Head of Department
18,000 - 34,000 RMB/Month
Exam Services Officer
Neurology / Rehabilitaion Physician
English teacher EDU-041
12,000 - 16,000 RMB/Month