Contract (1 year)
Years of Experience
Labbrand is the leading China-originated global brand consultancy with regional operations in APAC (Shanghai, Singapore), Europe (Paris), and North America (New York, Vancouver).
We drive forward the positive power of branding. Leading brands on impactful journeys, we create meaningful brand experiences by bringing together excellence in research, strategy, design and verbal identity.
Labbrand is looking for a creative and devoted Brand Verbal Identity Senior Consultant, based in our Shanghai headquarters. You will be contributing to delivering the essence of brands by giving them meaningful names, taglines and vivid brand stories. You will independently work on verbal projects for assigned clients, effectively allocate and leverage resources, develop and immerse innovative methodologies and support cross-department collaboration.
1. Organize project flow, including verbal identity and content creation, screening, and testing, with a great sense of accountability for project methodology and goal
2. Execute projects by effectively allocating and managing resources and keep record in the Labbrand systems
3. Deliver high quality reports and project outcomes to the clients timely
4. Coordinate with other departments for cross-department projects and keep related parties informed during the whole process
1. Facing clients directly through emails, phones, conference calls, client meetings and presentations, etc on a regular basis
2. Communicate with clients to understand and respond to their needs efficiently
3. Detect the questions and pain points of the client and provide with your own point of view and solutions
4. Establish and maintain a trustworthy relationship with the clients
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Language, Marketing, Economics, Sociology
2. As least 3 years work experience in branding or creative fields
Chassis Innovation & Systems Concept Engineer
Head of Department
18,000 - 34,000 RMB/Month
Exam Services Officer
Neurology / Rehabilitaion Physician
English teacher EDU-041
12,000 - 16,000 RMB/Month