Contract (1 year)
Years of Experience
Our client is listed on the US NASDAQ with a market cap over 13 Billion USD and has over 9000 employees.
Our client is a leading Internet technology and video game company in China, with developing and operating some of China's most popular online games, e-mail services, mobile applications and games, and web portals.
1. Conduct game UX research on worldwide players.2. Collect and analyze user behaviors through data analysis, testing, questionnaire, interview and so on.
5. Conduct the UE research for localization of internally developed games in foreign countries.
1. Passionate for games and the industry.
2. A minimum of 2 years’ experience in publishing and operating games, software applications or mobile apps in oversea market.
3. Experience with user interviews, usability, eye-tracking, surveys, etc.
4. Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese communication and interpersonal skills.
5. A degree of Psychology, social science, industry design or related discipline is preferred.
College Counselor Wanted for 2020 across China Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guanzghou
18,000 - 26,000 RMB/Month
Product Specialist Intern
Retail Construction Purchasing Intern
Firmware Provisioning Integration Engineer
Senior Finance Analyst