in-tech Automotive Engineering Shenyang Co., Ltd
Years of Experience
Entry Level(0-2 Years)
in-tech is an innovative engineering company focusing on electronics and software. As specialists in digitalization and development, we offer a comprehensive range of services for the automotive, machinery engineering and transportation systems sectors to manufacturers and system suppliers.
More than 1.400 highly qualified specialists are currently working for in-tech at 12 locations in 7 countries
in-tech believes in and offers an outstanding work atmosphere, team spirit and a fun place to work. We always give our best performance. That is why we look for colleagues who share this enthusiasm with us and want to proceed full speed ahead together with us.
We are looking for Infotainment Test Engineer to join our team in Beijing. As a member of our Beijing team you will work with experienced engineers in automotive industry and will develop yourselves deep into this area.
1. Testing and creating speller related test cases according to input language and UI spec.
2. Testing and creating speller cross function test cases with other domain for example Navi, contact book
3. Testing will be for Speech recognition, Audio read back function for text messages, news etc,
4. Testing will also include Text inputs by writing, Pinyin, Strokes, English, Quick Cangjie, Q, Hangul, BPMF+ 4tones, 50-Characters etc.
5. Communicate with Function owner and development team
1. Min. bachelor degree in an engineering field, IT or telecommunication;
2. Testing Background preferred. (Knows about the ticketing processes, Understands test cases);
Language preference: China Mandarin, Hong Kong Cantonese, Guang Dong Cantonese, Korean, Taiwanese, Japanese, at least 2 language is preferred.
Associate Research Director
Android Software Product Manager
German Operation Specialist
GEE-System Engineer DAS
Testbench Preparation Engineer
Technical Account Manager
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia