Contract (1 year)
12,000 - 20,000 RMB/Month
This company is the largest internet company in Shaanxi Province, the only high technology company in Yan'an City, and one of the key enterprises supported by Yan'an. It has been focusing on providing high-quality mobile game content users domestically and abroad and intends to create the world's leading interactive entertainment brand. Meanwhile, it has created an internet culture with Chinese characteristics. It is China's largest cultural export enterprise in Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan, and Southeast Asia and has been awarded Google Play’s Best Going-Abroad Case in Asia and Facebook’s Top 50 Going-Abroad Enterprises on Facebook.
It has fully integrated its powerful operating system, comprehensive marketing capability, and superior technical advantages to establish an excellent agency distribution reserve and research & development system. Its products include Crisis Action series, We Dance, We Race, King of Warship, Utopia: Origin, Art of War: Red Tide, NBA LIVE, etc. It’s number of registered users worldwide has reached 400 million.
1. Develop promotion strategies for different development cycles according to product development stages and combined with an understanding of market trends, users and competitive products;
2. According to the actual business needs of game products, make creative planning and write related descriptions and promotion copywriting;
3. Managed various game platforms and carried out corresponding channel promotion, formulated online media planning and offline activity planning in different regions, and continuously optimized the tracking effect;
4. Independently docking various demands of products, completing brand promotion plans at various stages, and coordinating the online and offline implementation of the market;
5. Timely explore marketing opportunities and plan marketing events based on hot events and features of emerging media;
6. Expand and maintain the relationship with local media, channels, and partners, and strive for more market resources.
1. Bachelor degree or above, excellent Japanese ability, at least 2 years of marketing-related working experience, Japanese game marketing event planning or marketing working experience is preferred;
2. Familiar with the Japanese game marketing model, able to independently meet various demands of products, understand the characteristics of agents, familiar with local channels, media cooperation resources, etc.;
3. Understand the preferences of players in Japan, understand the characteristics of local players, and gain insight into player needs;
4. Good copywriting and language expression skills, active thinking, rigorous logic, a clear, strong spirit of exploration and innovation;
5. Good team cooperation, organization and coordination, analysis and problem solving, and execution skills, and strong stress tolerance.
Operation & Maintenance Engineer
AP Psychology Teachers
Advertising placement optimizer Japanese market-OPL
10,000 - 14,000 RMB/Month
Oral English Teacher
Senior HR Manager
18,000 - 22,000 RMB/Month