WOWKIDS Creativity Hub
Contract (2+ years)
18,000 - 20,000 RMB/Month
Years of Experience
Manager/Supervisor of Staff(2+Years)
Hi there, we’re Wowkids.
We are an international team of engineers, hobbyists and coaches from various international backgrounds ranging from UK, Ukraine, Sweden, Canada, Spain, Brazil currently making a breakthrough in the education industry in China. We are currently on our third very successful year. Unlike traditional training centers, we are a school and focus on broadening children's creativity horizons through exercising their motor skills by making with real tools and materials.
Our research & development team have designed and continue to improve an award winning curriculum that has successfully taught hundreds of children design thinking, and to create like true inventors
Seeking a highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills to talent source the best candidates for the most forward educational institution in China.
· Source online and offline potential candidates via various social media outlets and networking events
· Actively reach out to the prospective candidates over via email, Linkedin, Wechat, phone, etc.
· Recruit and interview potential applicants based on experience, skills and education
· Routinely update job description and advertise open job positions according to company’s development
· Maintain a database of all the potential candidates
· Organize new employee orientation, on-board dates and training programs
· Work with the management to develop upon the WOWKIDS Employee Handbook
· Conduct employee performance evaluations/audits and 1-1 review sessions.
· Work with the management to develop the best work-place labor practices, salary benchmark, employee engagement and develop & implement appropriate KPI assessments which are compliant with People’s Republic of China labor laws
· Work alongside management to foster company culture and maintain company standards
1. At least two-year experience in foreign talent acquisition position or similar job role
2. Have Bachelor’s degree and above
3. Have established networking groups on various social media platform such as Wechat, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc
4. Recognize the strategic values of every employee and propose suggestions for horizontal employee movements
5. From a native speaking country
6. Be able to juggle a variety range of priorities while meeting all the necessary deadlines
7. Be results driven, flexible, and form solutions from complex information.
8. Have basic Mandarin speaking skills is a plus
College Counselor Wanted for 2020 across China Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guanzghou
18,000 - 26,000 RMB/Month
Product Specialist Intern
Retail Construction Purchasing Intern
Firmware Provisioning Integration Engineer
Senior Finance Analyst