Contract (1 year)
Years of Experience
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
• Optimize the planning process and develop advance planning tools as well as improving the team executive capacity and effectiveness.
• Prepare all kinds of continuous improvement schedule/Plan analysis report and fulfill the planning task timely.
• Communicate/visit with other department managers , clarify the external workflow of planning
Business Skills Requirements:
1. Professional skill for planning management,
2. Good communication and Cooperation skill with local office.
3. Good leadership for CSE team to achieve department KPI target.
4. Open mind and good flexibility to challenge and pressure.
5. Good command in computer skills(MS Excel)&Access with good knowledge in SAP or Oracle
6. Good written & verbal command of English
7. Bachelor degree or above
14,000 - 20,000 RMB/Month
Senior Cost Accountant
Senior AI Consultant
Stagiaire Assistant Marketing et Communication
ERP Cloud–Senior Support Engineering Consultant