Global Health Drug Discovery Institute
Contract (1 year)
Years of Experience
Manager/Supervisor of Staff(2+Years)
The Global Health Drug Discovery Institute (GHDDI) identifies and develops innovative approaches to new medicines for diseases most damaging to populations in the developing world. Diseases of particular focus are tuberculosis, malaria, diarrhea and parasitic infections etc.
1. Write and verify press releases to increase exposure on highly influential media.
2. Plan and execute PR campaigns and activities.
3. Support other communications functions and projects if required.
1. Define short- and long-term communications objectives in alignment with GHDDI’s overall branding and communications strategy and make a detailed action plan to ensure timely and orderly implementation.
2. Develop branding and communications materials (e.g. brochures, posters, videos, newsletters etc.) and effectively manage various platforms (e.g. official website, social media etc.) to enhance GHDDI’s brand awareness across academia, industry and the public.
1. Bachelor's degree or above. Major in Journalism, Communications,
2. Public Relations or other closely-related fields is preferred.
3. At least 5 years of marketing/communications/PR-related hands-on experience.
4. Deep knowledge in biomedical/pharmaceutical/not-for-profit communications is preferred.
Core Network Product Manager
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Chassis Innovation & Systems Concept Engineer
Principal Mobile Strategy Planner
10,000 - 12,000 RMB/Month
Head of Department
18,000 - 34,000 RMB/Month
Senior Engineer of MBSE