Global Health Drug Discovery Institute
Contract (1 year)
Years of Experience
The Global Health Drug Discovery Institute (GHDDI) identifies and develops innovative approaches to new medicines for diseases most damaging to populations in the developing world. Diseases of particular focus are tuberculosis, malaria, diarrhea and parasitic infections etc.
1. Establish collaboration both internally and externally, provide scientific expertise across functions/teams.
2. Provide supervision, scientific mentorship and technical training of the team members.
3. Maintain excellent communication across internal and external team members.
1) Have years of experience and in-depth understanding of infectious diseases and targets, and have the knowledge to strengthen the translational aspects of the projects.
2) Initiate project/target identification. Coordinate all functions to ensure a smooth progress, and make scientific decisions timely.
3) Be responsible for assay development, HTS, biochemical, cellular and other experiment design and performance. Animal model and/or pharmacology experience is a plus.
1) PhD degree in biological science with proven record of accomplishment. Or A MS in Biology, at least 3 years working experience. Experience in infectious disease and drug discovery is highly appreciated.
2) Candidates must be highly self-motivated and have good communication skills to work in a collaborative and dynamic team environment. Oral and written ability in English.
3) Leadership skill is required for project leaders scientific integrity is a must, candidate should be professional in maintaining lab notebooks and electronic files.
Core Network Product Manager
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Chassis Innovation & Systems Concept Engineer
Principal Mobile Strategy Planner
10,000 - 12,000 RMB/Month
Head of Department
18,000 - 34,000 RMB/Month
Senior Engineer of MBSE