Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
Contract (1 year)
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to select clients.
The Deloitte brand first came to China in 1917 when a Deloitte office was opened in Shanghai. Now the Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We have considerable experience in China and have been a significant contributor to the development of China's accounting standards, taxation system and local professional accountants.
We deliver to our clients the full range of capabilities needed to build comprehensive technology risk programs, catering to all levels, from C-suite to technology operations. This broad reach enables us to offer the most informed, innovative advisory services. By joining us, you can be part of the forces developing next-gen technology risk solutions.
Work you'll do:
• Lead/contribute to attack and penetration testing engagements to identify security weaknesses within client's business environments, report on issues and make remediation recommendations.
• Position as a subject matter expert to help support and mentor other team members.
• Respond to client requests, anticipate client needs, and suggest solutions using innovative approaches.
• Involve in all aspects of security and vulnerability management engagements.
• Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information and Communications Technology, Information Systems, Risk Management, or other related disciplines
• Holders of the following qualifications preferred:
- CREST Certified Tester (CCT) in either Infrastructure or Web Applications
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) / Offensive Security
Certified Expert (OSCE)
- SANS GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN) / SANS GIAC Exploit
Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester (GXPN)
14,000 - 20,000 RMB/Month
Senior Cost Accountant
Senior AI Consultant
Stagiaire Assistant Marketing et Communication
ERP Cloud–Senior Support Engineering Consultant