Cambridge, United Kingdom
Contract (1 year)
18,000 - 38,000 RMB/Month
Years of Experience
Manager/Supervisor of Staff(2+Years)
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, VIPKID aim to provide a truly global education - and with teachers and students all over the world, we are able to deliver exactly that. Our technology enables personalized learning and a connection between teachers and students across the world.
Because of its innovative business model, platform and curriculum, VIPKID has won awards, such as the Shengjing Top 21 Global Innovation Award in 2015, the US-China Entrepreneurship Leader Award in 2014, Sina’s China’s Most Valuable Online education brand and best teachers award in 2015, Tencent's China's Most powerful education brand in 2015, the Flexjobs Top 100 Companies for Remote Jobs in 2017.
VIPKID is also venture backed by top investors, such as Innovation Works, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Northern Light Venture and Yunfeng Capital.
Today, we have more than 10,000 employees across offices in China and North America. Following our success in China and North America, VIPKID is expanding to the UK and Europe.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing & Business Development Manager to join our team based in Cambridge, UK. He/she will be a key member of the team, drive digital marketing programs, running BD projects, and working on teachers’ engagement programs.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in marketing strategies, launching and managing both digital marketing and offline marketing campaigns, and developing strategic partnerships in the UK. You should be able to map out the teacher’s journey and make sure we are well informed about teaching opportunities on VIPKID/SayABC platforms; to help potential teachers understanding the process of becoming VIPKID/SayABC teachers at all stages, and to accelerate teachers’ recruitment pipeline growth via developing partnerships.
You have great communication skills, great attention to detail, and a dedication to teacher-facing marketing with a more relatable, creative, and human touch. The ability to balance strategic analysis with tactical, day-to-day execution and program management is a must.
1. Create and develop strong digital marketing campaigns on search engines, social media, jobsites, and other digital platforms to grow teacher recruitment to meet our teacher acquisition goals
2. Run marketing campaigns and track the performance of each channel
3. Generate reports on performance on a weekly and monthly basis, including marketing costs and ROIs
4. Identify opportunities to work with third party teacher recruitment companies and form teacher recruitment partnerships
5. Conduct analysis on weekly and monthly basis and adjust campaigns accordingly
6. Monitor lead quality and volume, update UK teacher targets with teams
7. Develop brand awareness through promotions and competitions
8. Work closely with US and China-based Marketing, Recruitment, Teacher Services, and Product teams to optimize resources and opportunities
1. 3-8 years of experience in marketing, business development, market research, account management, or consulting
2. Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills
3. Experience in working cross-functionally and across global offices in a multicultural environment
4. Strong interest in Edtech/Start-ups
5. Strategic, metrics-driven mindset and a passion for the art and science of marketing and business development
6. Knowledge in Mandarin is helpful but not essential
7. Flexibilities in travelling to Beijing/Shanghai/USA
8. Minimum Bachelor Degree with 2.1 classification; Masters or MBA Degrees are preferred but not essential
9. Must be eligible to work in the UK without any employer sponsorship
What we offer:
· Competitive base salary plus performance based bonus
· Company pension scheme and benefits
· As soon as possible
· Cambridge (TBC)
Foreign English Teacher for Kindergarten
10,000 - 20,000 RMB/Month
Building Material Expert
Operation and Maintenance Engineer
18,000 - 24,000 RMB/Month
Jurong west, Singapore
18,000 - 22,000 RMB/Month
Key Account Manager
International Public Relations Manager