Tsinghua University High School International THIS
Contract (1 year)
18,000 - 34,000 RMB/Month
Years of Experience
Tsinghua University High School International THIS is genuinely unique-a new innovation growing from the unparalleled traditions of Tsinghua University, China's peerless intellectual engine for over a century.
Located at the National Tennis Center in Olympic Forest Park. THSI advances a rich history of education excellence with our sister schools under the Tsinghua University “umbrella”. Our school is built upon the legacy of Tsinghua University. We have incorporated what is best from the university and linked it to the best attributes of progressive education.
THSI is a K-12 international school for students who plan to attend western universities. Our mission is to provide a cross-cultural, K-12 college preparatory educational program based on American curriculum and pedagogy, integrating cultural support with the most advanced western design to prepare students for international university studies.
THSI attracts excellent international educators who have graduated from top universities and acquired abundant teaching experience to devote their expertise to building on our students’ academic English skill and help them succeed in future abroad study. Our academic team is featured with amazing diversity and teachers are from United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and South Africa.
Head of Department, mainly in charge of school administration and curriculum planning. Master degree or higher in Education Administration/Leadership/Teaching/Education; minimum three years experience in education administration/Primary or Secondary teaching; deep understanding of Chinese and Western culture; excellent human relationship skills and ability to plan and implement.
Head of Department (Primary Principal, Secondary Principal)
Job Goal / Purpose:
To be responsible for the administration and educational leadership of the Primary and Secondary section of THSI.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Master degree or higher in Education Administration/Leadership
• Master degree or higher in Teaching/Education
• Minimum three years experience in education administration
• Minimum five years experience in Primary or Secondary teaching
• Excellent human relationship skills
• Deep understanding of Chinese and Western culture
• Demonstrated ability to plan and implement
Responsibilities and Tasks:
• To be a responsible member of the School Management Team by providing for the effective day-to-day management of the Primary and Secondary section
• To oversee student admission in consultation with the Executive Principals
• To oversee student placement in association with the School Academic Counselor
• To oversee daily operational matters such as student records, facilities management, effective supervision of the student, etc.
• To be responsible for the deployment of teachers and the assignment of their responsibilities, in consultation with the Executive Principal
• To oversee the allocation of the annual department budget
• To work to further strengthen the relationships and cooperation between the school and parents
• To make recommendations regarding the vetting, hiring, and retention of non-direct report non-academic staff as requested by the Executive Principal and Department Heads
• To assist in the vetting and supervision of non-direct report academic faculty and staff in consultation with the Executive Principal and Department Heads
• To vet, hire, supervise, and dismiss direct-report academic faculty and staff in consultation with the Executive Principal
• To identify and cultivate leadership among staff
• To liaise with the Executive Principals to ensure that the school is in compliance with all statutory and regulatory matters promulgated by the Beijing Education Commission
• To lead regular staff meetings
• To support the development and implementation of the Educational Program
• To contribute to its department and whole school strategic planning and implementation
• To coordinate its department curriculum planning, development, and implementation in coordination with the Executive Principal, Director of Development, and Heads of Faculties/Departments
• To coordinate on-going curriculum mapping, development, and evaluation
• To oversee delivery of its department curriculum, instructional, and assessment plans
• To oversee disciplinary matters involving students which originate in or out of school, and liaise with Executive Principal as necessary
• To monitor staff performance and curriculum delivery, in association with the Executive Principal
• To monitor student progress through the Academic staff
• To plan for its department staff Professional Development
• To develop, maintain, and reinforce the highest standard of staff performance and professionalism
• To promote respect, courtesy, and teamwork among students and staff
• To liaise with members of the School Leadership Board and the Executive Staff on a regular basis to ensure cohesion, good working relationships, and a positive, unified corporate outlook
• To support all areas and aspects of promotion and student recruitment in close consultation with the Director of Development
• To develop and maintain positive, cooperative, and beneficial relationships with parents of current and prospective students, alumni, other schools, vendors, and other stakeholders in the local community
• To oversee the review and maintenance of the Student, Teacher, Staff, and Dormitory Handbooks, and make recommendations to the Executive Principals related to policy considerations
• To create and maintain systems to ensure the health, welfare, and safety of staff and students within the its department facilities
Foreign Management Trainee
General Marketing Manager -Japanese Language Required
26,000 - 50,000 RMB/Month
10,000 - 26,000 RMB/Month
Einkäufer w/m Nicht-Produktionsmaterial
Technical Field Service Engineer
Santa Clara, United States