Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
Contract (1 year)
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to select clients.
The Deloitte brand first came to China in 1917 when a Deloitte office was opened in Shanghai. Now the Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We have considerable experience in China and have been a significant contributor to the development of China's accounting standards, taxation system and local professional accountants.
We are looking for operations manager who will be responsible for Management Information Reporting, Pipeline and Opportunity Management.
Work you'll do:
• Management Information Reporting
• Pipeline and Opportunity Management
• Staff Allocation Planning
• Performance Review Support
• Degree level qualification required
• Professional qualification(s) in project management desired but not essential
• Proven business operations experience
• Robust project management and project delivery experience
• Commercial awareness and understanding with Financial Services Industry experience is an advantage
• High proficiency in business-standard written and spoken English
Summer Camp Foreign English Teacher
English Teachers for Private Business College
Geography, Math Teacher for Middle School
16,000 - 24,000 RMB/Month
Primary School Teacher, International Curriculum
Customer Service Supervisor
Business Development/ Relationship Manager