Global Health Drug Discovery Institute
Contract (1 year)
Years of Experience
The Global Health Drug Discovery Institute (GHDDI) identifies and develops innovative approaches to new medicines for diseases most damaging to populations in the developing world. Diseases of particular focus are tuberculosis, malaria, diarrhea and parasitic infections etc.
1. Attend and present at Investigator Meetings and other meetings as needed.
2. Collaborate with relevant GHDDI departments to ensure smooth transition from discovery to preclinical studies.
3. Interact with Gates Medical Research Institute (GMRI) and other organizations for early development programs.
1. Key member of GHDDI Scientific Leadership Team.
2. Provides overall strategy and direction of preclinical and early clinical trials, processes and procedure.
3. Responsible for coordinating the acquisition of necessary medical/scientific input from outside experts/consultants/advisors.
1. MD, MD/PhD or equivalent with extensive with at least 10 years pre- and early clinical study experiences.
2. Capable of working independently within a highly matrixed environment.
3. Experience in collaborating across multiple organizations.
Core Network Product Manager
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Chassis Innovation & Systems Concept Engineer
Principal Mobile Strategy Planner
10,000 - 12,000 RMB/Month
Head of Department
18,000 - 34,000 RMB/Month
Senior Engineer of MBSE