Contract (1 year)
12,000 - 24,000 RMB/Month
This school is an arts education and cultural communication institution set by CCPS in China, who is the biggest national NGO in youth arts education. Located in Shanghai.
Job Types: Full time and Part-time.
As a Musical Theatre or Drama Teacher, you'll deliver high-quality performing arts classes which are creative in content and enjoyable for students to take part in. It's not just about the practical sessions though as you'll need to plan and prepare lessons according to the required syllabus and assess and record development in diﬀerent stages.
1. Majored in MT or Drama or related subjects, BA degree above
2. Teaching 5-15 years old students musicals or drama lessons
3. Assess development and prepare students’ performance
4. Write lesson plans, devise the curriculum
5. Adaption and create new scripts
6. Non-Native English Speakers should be fluent in Oral English
1. Competitive salary: 12K-24K RMB/Month (All pay rates are subject to skills, experience and qualifications.)
2. Housing allowance: 3K RMB/Month
3. Flight reimbursement: 6K RMB/Year(completion of 12 months contract)
4. Career pathways
5.Ongoing training and development
If you feel your experience matches this role, apply now.
Primary Homeroom Teacher
Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher
Primary Years Programme Teacher
Drama and English Teacher
Key Account Manager
24,000 - 40,000 RMB/Month