Sunnyvale California, United States
Contract (1 year)
Baidu was founded in 2000 by Internet pioneer Robin Li, creator of visionary search technology Hyperlink Analysis, with the mission of providing people with the best way to find information and connect users with services.
Over the past decade we have strived to fulfill this mission by listening carefully to our users’ needs and wants. To provide intelligent, relevant search results for the tens of billions of queries that are entered into our search platform every day, we focus on powering the best technology optimized for up-to-date local tastes and preferences. Our deep understanding of Chinese language and culture is central to our success and this kind of knowledge allows us to tailor our search technology for our users' needs.
As a member of the team you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of various core components of DuerOS bot platform. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define DuerOS bot platform. Drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
· Leadership of engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach to complex problems and mentor team members on their appropriate application.
· Key contributor to the overall systems and software development life-cycle.
· Ownership of projects that operate cross-functionally with multiple engineering, design and product teams
· Strong problem solving and programming skills.
· Familiar with one of prevalent programming languages: C++, Python, PHP.
· Prior experience on large scale system design or architect is strongly preferred.
· Prior experience of technical team leading is strongly preferred.
· Advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, EE, Maths or related discipline.
Summer Camp Foreign English Teacher
English Teachers for Private Business College
Geography, Math Teacher for Middle School
16,000 - 24,000 RMB/Month
Primary School Teacher, International Curriculum
Customer Service Supervisor
Business Development/ Relationship Manager