Contract (1 year)
Years of Experience
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia.
We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments across a region of more than 620 million people. Working with governments, drivers, passengers, and the community, we aim to unlock the true potential of the region by solving problems that hinder progress.
This role requires the applicants to have work experience range 3 to 5 years , to manage a variety of complex, cross-functional programs and lead all aspects of assigned programs delivery, and get a taste for how Grab really works, behind the scenes.
Technical Program Manager
• We’re a high performing team of passionate, fun-loving and
hardworking individuals with varied backgrounds who come together to support a
common mission: enable Grab to deliver faster, better, and more efficiently
with each and every roll out.
• Largely based in Singapore, our team members are spread across various countries managing multiple initiatives to deliver features that touch the everyday lives of millions of customers across south east Asia through Grab.
Get to know the Role:
• Experience range 3 to 5 years
• Manage a variety of complex, cross-functional programs and lead all aspects of assigned programs delivery. Get a taste for how Grab really works, behind the scenes.
• As a TPM you’ll be the bridge between Business and Engineering, by working with people from all parts of Grabs online and offline/operational teams to deliver new features to market that really do impact the lives of millions of passengers and drivers every day.
• Create and maintain the Delivery Roadmap for the teams you work closely with, along with the respective Tech and Product leaders.
• Define the way of driving these programs and constantly find ways of improving this process in a data driven manner. Owners of the collaboration process and tools.
• Embrace Grab’s culture and principles and promote an environment which embodies Grab’s Principle and Values.
The day-to-day activities:
• Lead Agile/Scrum teams as a coach or scrum master.
• Program level oversight.
• Prepare the project schedule, define the milestones, track and report progress
• Work with the Engineers, Design, QA and product teams to make sure there are no Blockers for the project delivery.
• General Project management and tracking/reporting.
• Continuously find ways to help teams and the organisation improve how it delivers.
The must haves:
• A project delivery or technical leadership background and strong
organisational and interpersonal skills, which will enable you to succeed in
Grabs fast paced environment.
• An understanding of Agile is desirable but not essential, more important than your specific skillset is your ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to not be constrained by your job description.
• Effective communication skills to handle comms to management, teams and cross functional teams, and a proven track record of getting things done/shipping projects.
• Experience working in a dynamic fast moving environment where autonomy and self-decision making is needed (to an extent) and also able to juggle between different Projects/tasks.
• Experience working in product delivery is advantageous, but not essential
IB/PYP Primary School ESL Teacher
16,000 - 20,000 RMB/Month
BD and Marketing Manager
18,000 - 38,000 RMB/Month
Cambridge, United Kingdom
IB/DP High School English Literature Teacher
18,000 - 24,000 RMB/Month
14,000 - 24,000 RMB/Month
Science Teacher for Middle School in Shenzhen
20,000 - 34,000 RMB/Month
IB/DP High School Geography Teacher
18,000 - 24,000 RMB/Month