Contract (1 year)
Years of Experience
Manager/Supervisor of Staff(2+Years)
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
1. Lead and work with a team of experts within the Company for reviewing and negotiating contracts with the customers possessing good customer interface & customer management skills.
2. Experienced in mega projects (> USD100M) negotiations and dispute settlement in a key negotiator role.
3. Review the project bidding requirements, identify the associated risks, propose risk mitigation measures and manage the point-by-point response without sacrificing chance of winning the bid.
Business Skills Requirements:
1. contract negotiation skill
2. Drafting contract for telco-projects
3. computer literate
Professional Knowledge Requirement:
1. FEDIC contract terms and conditions
2. Basic Product knowledge
3. Degree in business
Summer Camp Foreign English Teacher
English Teachers for Private Business College
Geography, Math Teacher for Middle School
16,000 - 24,000 RMB/Month
Primary School Teacher, International Curriculum
Customer Service Supervisor
Business Development/ Relationship Manager