Contract (1 year)
Years of Experience
Manager/Supervisor of Staff(2+Years)
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
1. Lead and work with a team of experts within the Company for reviewing and negotiating contracts with the customers possessing good customer interface & customer management skills.
2. Experienced in mega projects (> USD100M) negotiations and dispute settlement in a key negotiator role.
3. Review the project bidding requirements, identify the associated risks, propose risk mitigation measures and manage the point-by-point response without sacrificing chance of winning the bid.
Business Skills Requirements:
1. contract negotiation skill
2. Drafting contract for telco-projects
3. computer literate
Professional Knowledge Requirement:
1. FEDIC contract terms and conditions
2. Basic Product knowledge
3. Degree in business
14,000 - 20,000 RMB/Month
Senior Cost Accountant
Senior AI Consultant
Stagiaire Assistant Marketing et Communication
ERP Cloud–Senior Support Engineering Consultant