King & Wood Mallesons
HK, Hong Kong, China
Contract (1 year)
Years of Experience
Recognised as one of the world’s most innovative law firms, King & Wood Mallesons offers a different perspective to commercial thinking and the client experience. With access to a global platform, a team of over 2000 lawyers in 27 locations around the world works with clients to help them understand local challenges, navigate through regional complexity, and to find commercial solutions that deliver a competitive advantage for our clients.
As an Associate in the Corporate & Securities group, you will have the opportunity to build a successful career in an achievement orientated and supportive environment. You may be working in a similar commercial law firm, and enjoy the challenge of taking on matters autonomously, seeking guidance and support as required.
1. Funds experience, on and offshore experience advantageous;
2. Solid mergers & acquisitions related work and private equity investments experience;
3. Experience in drafting documents and attending negotiations;
4. Strong business development experience and the ability to build new client relationships;
5. The ability to run a team; and fluency in English (the ability to operate at a business level in Mandarin is desirable but not essential).
Chassis Innovation & Systems Concept Engineer
Head of Department
18,000 - 34,000 RMB/Month
Exam Services Officer
Neurology / Rehabilitaion Physician
English teacher EDU-041
12,000 - 16,000 RMB/Month