Guangzhou Guangdong, China
Contract (1 year)
25,000 - 35,000 RMB/Month
Years of Experience
Job Reference Code
The school will be model international school harmonizing the best of Western and Chinese education and culture. It will develop the whole child, nurturing individuals of exceptional character who will make positive contributions to the world.
This school is looking for teachers who have strong understanding of American education including the use of instructions for English as the second language learners and inquiry-based instruction. The position is based in Beijing. Applicants must be on board on September 1, 2022.
ICT teachers are responsible for instructing computer science to students at both high school and college levels. They guide and assist students in their entire learning experience, including welcoming them to the class, creating a curriculum and presenting all class information. Computer science teachers specifically teach their students about computer science, which is the study of how computer process and store information. They teach students to write computer programs, algorithms and even programming languages; computer systems design is also covered.
Reports to: High School Head via Head of ICT Department
- Have an in-depth knowledge in Information Technology subject to be able to answer questions from students and teach content contained in school's curriculum standards;
- In charge of preparing and grading examinations, working with parents on student performance, and supervising student behavior;
- Conducts teaching and instructional activities, using educational equipment, materials, books, and other learning aids;
- Provides group and individual instruction to motivate pupils, and effectively utilizes the time available for instructional activities;
- Participate in the planning of and implementation of their school's policies and regulations for all students;
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment including using data to monitor progress, set targets and plan subsequent lessons;
- Give students regular feedback, both orally and, through accurate and diagnostic marking in line with the School’s marking policy encouraging students to respond to the feedback;
- Record and make use of summative and formative assessments to secure progress;
- Participate in meetings at school, which relate to the curriculum for the school or the administration or organization of the school, including pastoral arrangements;
- Attend parents’ meetings and be appropriately prepared to discuss student achievement and well-being;
- Participate in arrangements for further training and professional development as a teacher;
- Promote and enhance the vision and values of the school.
- Minimum of two years’ teaching experience;
- Native English Speakers;
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate secondary content area or elementary/early childhood education for primary school teachers;
- Teaching Certification in the appropriate area.
- Comfortable working with computer hardware, software, networking and information delivery systems;
- Adept at using a variety of programming languages, including C++, Microsoft Visual Basic and Java;
- Knowledgeable about electrical engineering technology, physical science and telecommunications systems;
- Effective communicators with good public speaking skills and strong presentation delivery abilities;
- Good leaders, with a variety of teaching styles that facilitate one-on-one and group learning activities;
- Bachelor’s degree or above, Major in relevant working experiences preferred;
- Have higher comprehensive quality and strain capacity;
- Excellent team player and communicator.
- 25-35K monthly;
- Annual Airfare and transportation Support;
- Family Support and Dependent Benefits.
Secondary School Librarian
SS ELL and Data Coach
MS English Teacher
SS Social Studies Teacher
Primary School Homeroom Teacher
Primary School Music Teacher