Shenzhen Guangdong, China
Contract (2+ years)
20,000 - 26,000 RMB/Month
Years of Experience
Manager/Supervisor of Staff(2+Years)
Our diverse team of experts has experience in bringing greater success to our clients not just in China, but around the world. Our professional team has delivered solutions to citizens from over 60 nationalities in more than 15 different countries. Over the years we have established a reputation for engaging our clients' employees and leaders with active and dynamic in-person events, as well as offline technology reaching across, e-mail, social media, and e-based idea management platforms. Participants in our programs report being inspired and having some of the highest levels of engagement.
We are looking for an account manager with 3 to 5 years' corporate training sales experience, and with
strong organizational and management skills. Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills are much appreciated. We want you to join our professional team that works together to deliver high quality services to our global clients.
1. Proactively identifies new clients and opportunities;
2. Works with internal and external trainers to develop proposals that are aligned with clients’needs and expectations;
3. Manages the sales process from leads generation to after-sales services;
4. Manages relationships with both new and existing clients, as well as trainers and consultants;
5. Manages and tracks contacts and leads in the CRM;
6. Provides operational or facilitation assistance during program implementation;
7. Organizes marketing activities;
8. Provides support to the account management team when necessary.
1. 3-5 years corporate training sales experience;
2. Strong organizational and management skills;
3. Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
4. Demonstrated capabilities to set and achieve targets;
5. Self-motived and target-driven independent professional;
6. Multi-lingual, proficiency in Mandarin and English;
7. Bachelor degree or higher;
8. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
9. Willingness to travel.
What does Sino Associates offer?
• A professional team that works together to deliver high quality services to our global clients
• Endless opportunities for learning and personal career development
• An open and inclusive work environment with multicultural team members and clients
•Competitive benefits including both Chinese and American holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas), additional annual leave days that will increase every year
20K - 25K RMB per month
Core Network Product Manager
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Chassis Innovation & Systems Concept Engineer
Principal Mobile Strategy Planner
10,000 - 12,000 RMB/Month
Head of Department
18,000 - 34,000 RMB/Month
Senior Engineer of MBSE