Contract (1 year)
16,000 - 26,000 RMB/Month
Years of Experience
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, VIPKID aim to provide a truly global education - and with teachers and students all over the world, we are able to deliver exactly that. Our technology enables personalized learning and a connection between teachers and students across the world.
Because of its innovative business model, platform and curriculum, VIPKID has won awards, such as the Shengjing Top 21 Global Innovation Award in 2015, the US-China Entrepreneurship Leader Award in 2014, Sina’s China’s Most Valuable Online education brand and best teachers award in 2015, Tencent's China's Most powerful education brand in 2015, the Flexjobs Top 100 Companies for Remote Jobs in 2017.
VIPKID is also venture backed by top investors, such as Innovation Works, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Northern Light Venture and Yunfeng Capital.
Today, we have more than 10,000 employees across offices in China and North America. Following our success in China and North America, VIPKID is expanding to the UK and Europe.
The Information Officer will report directly to the Information and Communications Manager to:
Write communications that are accurate in content, engaging in tone, and unambiguous in meaning
Ensure that all copy adheres to brand guidelines and that it includes VIPKid approved and consistent terminology
Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create communications and strategies critical to achieving project goals
Craft all communications in a way that presents VIPKid as a professional, responsive, clear, and engaging company
Be accountable for the clarity and integrity of all online products and localizations to preserve brand integrity and user experience.
· Impeccable verbal and written communications skills
· ≥ 3years of full time experience in project management, corporate communications, journalism, publishing, online media, technical copywriting, advertising, or creative marketing
· Bachelor’s degree or higher from a university in an English-speaking country.
· Non-native English speakers or holders of degrees from non-English speaking companies should have completed all relevant coursework in English and have a degree heavily focused on writing or communications
· Ability to develop excellent communications and strategies in a dynamic atmosphere
· Agility in fast-paced, deadline driven environments
· Flexibility to adapt to take on new roles and responsibilities according to project demand
Prefer candidates with:
· Liberal arts degrees with writing concentrations
· Experience working in Chinese companies
· Experience using: Trello, Zapier, Google Services Suite, MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
· Mandarin at HSK 4 or above
· Project management experience
If you are interested, please send me yourresume with writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you so much!
IB/PYP Primary School ESL Teacher
16,000 - 20,000 RMB/Month
BD and Marketing Manager
18,000 - 38,000 RMB/Month
Cambridge, United Kingdom
IB/DP High School English Literature Teacher
18,000 - 24,000 RMB/Month
14,000 - 24,000 RMB/Month
Science Teacher for Middle School in Shenzhen
20,000 - 34,000 RMB/Month
IB/DP High School Geography Teacher
18,000 - 24,000 RMB/Month