Chongqing Sichuan, China
Contract (1 year)
16,000 - 28,000 RMB/Month
Years of Experience
This is an international school which has campuses in Chongqing and Shanghai, they are looking for early year teaching experience right now
International School; Social and Medical insurance provided
1) To work with Chinese and foreign Colleagues.
2) Planning, preparing and evaluating the early year’s curriculum.
3) Responsibility for delivering the early year’s curriculum in English.
4) Assessing, recording, tracking and reporting children’s progress.
5) Participating in parent/teacher meetings.
6) To provide first hand response to a parent’s; questions, concerns or complaints which relate to their child or wider Little Lions provision. Questions and concerns of a more serious nature will be passed onto the appropriate senior colleague or department.
7) Monitoring and oversee the academic, personal social and emotional wellbeing of all children within your designated class.
8) On request, lead and develop specific areas of EY learning and teaching across the Little Lions age range.
9) Contribute to the safeguarding of all children and the wider Little Lions community.
10) Follow all the published policies and procedures of Little Lions.
11) Contribute to the Little Lions program of extra curriculum activities.
12) Attend all training and development sessions as requested by Little Lions and actively seek further opportunities for professional development.
Requirements:1) Bachelor and above degree is require.
Basic Salary: Annual salary range would be 150-300K.
At the conclusion of the Contract date, the Employee will receive a percentage of gross salary (excluding cash allowances) paid a bonus subject to work related performance for the period of the Contract.
1. Social Insurance
Where applicable, during the term of this Contract, both parties shall pay relevant social insurance in accordance with the “People’s Republic of China Social Insurance Law” as amended from time to time.
2. Medical insurance
The Employee will be covered by the School’s medical insurance scheme for both out-patient and hospitalization medical treatment adopted by the School at its sole discretion from time to time.
An economy class ticket at the beginning and end of Contract from/to home base at the time of appointment.
4. Housing Allowance
A housing allowance of RMB4,000-7,500/month differ by cities and dependents will be paid on top of monthly gross salary subject to provision of the signed tenancy agreement and monthly fapiao.
5. Visa/Work Permit
The Company pays the fees for employment visa/work permit and costs associated with obtaining necessary supporting documentations (i.e. background check/medical check/translation fees) except notarization fee.
The Employee will be entitled to the following:
1) National Holidays per year according to Chinese laws.
2) Enjoy summer/winter school holidays according to School Calendar and regulations. The Employee needs to work if there is school duty
Foreign English Teacher for Kindergarten
10,000 - 20,000 RMB/Month
Operation and Maintenance Engineer
18,000 - 24,000 RMB/Month
Jurong west, Singapore
18,000 - 22,000 RMB/Month
Key Account Manager
International Public Relations Manager
20,000 - 26,000 RMB/Month