Raleigh North Carolina, United States
Contract (1 year)
Years of Experience
With 50,000+ employees and $43B in global sales in 160 countries, Lenovo is a global leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and data center technology.
As a member of the Fortune Global 500 and Interbrand’s 100 most valuable global brands, Lenovo is bigger and stronger than ever thanks to not only organic growth, but also due to the acquisitions of Motorola Mobility and IBM’s x86 Server business.
Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs (including the legendary Think and multimode YOGA brands), workstations, servers, storage, networking, software (including ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile solutions), smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones (including the Motorola brand), tablets and apps.
Our product line includes: ThinkPad, YOGA, Miix, Legion By Lenovo gaming, Ideacentre, Thinkcentre, Moto Z and Moto Mods.
Lenovo also has a diverse employee culture. As a true global company, our leaders and employees come from various cultures across the globe. Everyone at Lenovo takes great pride in our ability to attract top talent from diverse backgrounds. We view our differences as a source of strength in building a culture that helps us achieve our goals.
The Lenovo PC & Smart Devices operating system team is growing, and is looking for an experienced engineer to fill the role of Google Android and Chrome OS program management for IoT and PC devices. In this role you will be responsible for understanding and influencing technical contractual terms affecting products, obtaining Google operating system roadmaps, understanding Lenovo device requirements, communicating these requirements to both supplier and internal development organizations.
Experience in software contract negotiations along with knowledge of PC Hardware & Software technology is required. Ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical teams is essential to this position.
This role will require knowledge of software licensing program terms, contract negotiations, high level understanding of PC and IoT hardware and software technology and development processes, ability to communicate technical and contractual requirements to both business and technical teams. Ability to analyze licensing terms and product requirements to create balanced solutions that can be successfully executed to bring the right product to market is essential to this role.
Job responsibilities include activities supporting Lenovo PC and IoT projects such as:
1. Review and analyze Google Android and Chrome OS license and program agreements for impacts on Lenovo hardware and software for PC and IoT devices.
2. Assist Procurement team in negotiating new agreements and waivers as needed for Google Android and Chrome to support new Lenovo product innovations.
3. Communicate license and program terms to Lenovo hardware, software and product marketing teams
4. Attend Google technical and roadmap meetings for Chrome OS and Android
5. Communicate technical roadmaps and contractual terms to Lenovo development and project management teams
6. Ensure Lenovo products adhere to Google contractual terms
7. Work with Lenovo product managers hardware development and software development to determine operating system requirements with regards to Chrome OS and Android
8. Assist Lenovo development teams in obtaining needed technical information from Google
9. Work with Google and Lenovo teams to implement creative licensing solutions to support new IoT markets
Full-Time English Teacher
Key Account Manager
24,000 - 40,000 RMB/Month
18,000 - 22,000 RMB/Month
Senior HR Manager
24,000 - 26,000 RMB/Month
Advertising placement optimizer Japanese market-OPL
10,000 - 14,000 RMB/Month