Yingtan City Long Hu Shan Hua Quan Hotel Limited
Contract (2+ years)
Years of Experience
Hua Quan Village is an art and cultural village located in Jiangxi, China, a 3-hour train ride from Shanghai. It is right next to Longhu Mountain (Dragon Tiger Mountain), the birthplace of Taoism and one of China’s most beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The village was created as a place for people of all walks of life to create their own personalized journey of creative exploration. Spanning across 41 acres (165,000 square meters), Hua Quan Village was created by legendary musician Liu Jiachang and philanthropist Susan Wang over the course of 11 years and is one of the largest art and cultural centers in Asia. The village houses and supports a large number of local artists.
Curated by the nation’s leading artists, musicians, and cultural experts, Hua Quan Village provides a rare opportunity to explore numerous galleries, over 100 outdoor murals created by famous artists from around the world, art museums, and cultural museums. Additionally, the village offers a collection of art, well-being, and cultural classes and experiences that cater to every individual’s needs and interests.
- Min. 2-year education background
- Bachelor in Education, Business, or related majors pertaining to the above skills & capabilities
- Education marketing & sales experience
- Preferable IT / STREAMS / Robotics Education Knowledge
- Knowledge in Film Education is a plus
- Bilingual: English and Chinese
- Comfortable public speaking and presenting skills in front of large groups of people
- Comfortable in teaching classes and in creating a differentiated student-centered learning and teaching environment
- Must be committed and proactive about customer service and community relations, detail-oriented, a clear communicator, a strong leader, a team and culture builder, and a team player
With schools from the University of Long Island graduate program to International Schools in Shanghai & China visiting Hua Quan Village in the few years and providing feedback, we have decided to bolster our offering.
The village is recruiting an Education Sales, Marketing, and Curriculum Associate for a rare opportunity to help build and dictate the direction of our education program. The position will be based at the village in Jiangxi, China.
As a key member of our team and working with an experienced founder of 3 international schools, the candidate will help improve our arts, diverse academic and cultural educational programs, co/extra-curricular activities and classes both in Chinese and English. This will entail a curriculum that will be an enriching experience to a myriad of visitors (e.g. students vs. general visitors) and for different durations (e.g. 2-3 day at the village vs. 1 or 2 weeks).
The candidate will be reaching out and presenting to international schools both in China and globally as well as educational agencies and organizations to form educational partnerships. They will be coordinating with schools to ensure Hua Quan Village can provide the most rewarding extra/co-curricular activities, learning/teaching environment and trips to visiting students. This responsibility will include not only teaching some of these classes and conducting/supervising those trips, but additionally coordinating with our resident artists and with our team of teachers to improve our pedagogical programs, educational activities/clubs and schedule classes. Depending on the curriculum and interest of the individual, additional responsibilities can be given such as leading/initiating educational partnerships, evaluating curricular models and conducting workshops for teachers.
Applicants for this position need to have an educational/marketing combined background and be able to lead communications with various schools, universities, and non-profits preferably in both Chinese and English. Additionally, applicants will need to be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, hard-working, and work well on teams. 2 references must be supplied.
For more information please visit www.huaquanxiaocun.com .
Build and maintain key relationships and partnerships with schools and educational groups both domestically and internationally and promotes the profile of the Village as a whole to external entities, education-related groups (Embassies, Education Ministries, Cultural Bodies, International and National Schools/Universities/Colleges in China and Worldwide.
- Work with artists and teachers at Hua Quan to standardize and improve classes and educational offerings and curricular mappings
- Take responsibility for all Chinese curriculum
- Work with resident artists to teach classes based on language needs
- Collaborate with team to plan, coordinate, and host trips with visiting schools
- Build and maintain key relationships and partnerships with art organizations and artists
- Help build out and manage art residency program
- Work with the management team to set and uphold budget and to set targets
- Provide valuable input on how to enhance our guest experiences
- Collaborate with branding and marketing team to drive planning process and implementation
- Uphold all company policies and see that quality and safety controls are followed
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication/marketing campaigns (social media, TV, workshops, schools/universities/educational organizations on-campus visits, etc.), exhibitions and promotional event
- Conduct educational market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures to recruit schools/educational entities as the Village’s educational partners and followers
- Write and Produce marketing material
(brochures, posters, flyers, etc.) for the Village’s programs, liaising with
the relevant academic staff
- Competitive salary
- 1 month off with flights back home included to begin with
University English Teacher
14,000 - 24,000 RMB/Month
Secondary School Librarian
20,000 - 22,000 RMB/Month
SS ELL and Data Coach
20,000 - 24,000 RMB/Month
MS English Teacher
20,000 - 24,000 RMB/Month