Contract (1 year)
16,000 - 26,000 RMB/Month
Years of Experience
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, VIPKID aim to provide a truly global education - and with teachers and students all over the world, we are able to deliver exactly that. Our technology enables personalized learning and a connection between teachers and students across the world.
Because of its innovative business model, platform and curriculum, VIPKID has won awards, such as the Shengjing Top 21 Global Innovation Award in 2015, the US-China Entrepreneurship Leader Award in 2014, Sina’s China’s Most Valuable Online education brand and best teachers award in 2015, Tencent's China's Most powerful education brand in 2015, the Flexjobs Top 100 Companies for Remote Jobs in 2017.
VIPKID is also venture backed by top investors, such as Innovation Works, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Northern Light Venture and Yunfeng Capital.
Today, we have more than 10,000 employees across offices in China and North America. Following our success in China and North America, VIPKID is expanding to the UK and Europe.
1. Submit training materials according to each project’s deadline.
2. Design and edit training material which is based on each project requirement.
3. Responsible for tracking training material launch data and feedback, and keep updating training material.
4. Complete related training material explanation cooperatively, video record and workshop based on training requirements.
5. Responsible for collecting and creating materials for training library.
6. Cooperate with the other teams to complete internal training.
7. Cooperate with the teaching and research group to collect information to curate proper training material.
Bachelor's degree or above, preferably a major in English/linguistics/Education/Liberal arts
Proficient at using editing and design software. (Final Cut, Camtasia, iMovie, Photoshop)
2-3 years online teaching work experience.
1-2 years mentor / teacher-coach work experience.
Strong K12 ESL/ESOL delivery skill.
7. Native English Speaker or Near-native proficiency with Standard English pronunciation
8. Passion for teaching is a must.
9. Conversational Chinese is preferred.
IB/PYP Primary School ESL Teacher
16,000 - 20,000 RMB/Month
BD and Marketing Manager
18,000 - 38,000 RMB/Month
Cambridge, United Kingdom
IB/DP High School English Literature Teacher
18,000 - 24,000 RMB/Month
14,000 - 24,000 RMB/Month
Science Teacher for Middle School in Shenzhen
20,000 - 34,000 RMB/Month
IB/DP High School Geography Teacher
18,000 - 24,000 RMB/Month