Contract (1 year)
Years of Experience
Established in October of 1996 in Beijing, Sony China aims to organize and coordinate all Chinese branched offices. As the head office in China, SONY China focuses on the investment of electronic industry, marketing promotion of productions, contact of after service, it also provides general arrangments and wide service supports for Chinese branched offices to promote the Chinese marketing development. SONY China wish their service would give some assistances to Chinese economy.
Support departmental initiatives and activities as directed by the team supervisor.
1. Design and develop Sony CE products software framework.
2. Cooperate with team member and deliver high quality software output in time.
3. Research, investigate and report technique issues in project.
1. Master/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering;
2. Experience with parallel programming, and have related project experience, ideally OpenCL, Cuda, ARM Neon or OpenGL Shader language is a plus;
3. Understanding on DSP/GPU/GPGPU architecture is a plus;
4. Good software performance tuning knowledge;
5. Strong programming ability in C, C++;
6. Programming ability in Python is a plus;
7. Experience with Linux development environments;
8. Good communication skill, fluent oral and written English or Japanese.
9. Motivated, responsible, reliable and cooperative. Good learning ability, willing to help the others, sociable.
Core Network Product Manager
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Chassis Innovation & Systems Concept Engineer
Principal Mobile Strategy Planner
10,000 - 12,000 RMB/Month
Head of Department
18,000 - 34,000 RMB/Month
Senior Engineer of MBSE