Suzhou AREVE Electric Co., Ltd.
Suzhou Jiangsu, China
Contract (1 year)
Years of Experience
Suzhou AREVE Electric Co., Ltd. is located in Suzhou High-tech Development Zone with a registered capital of 30.8 million Yuan. It is a Sino-foreign joint venture company specializing in the production of high-voltage transmission and distribution switchgear. AREVE electric introduces advanced technology and management experience in France, covering the field of power transmission, distribution and power consumption. Mainly engaged in transmission and distribution switchgear design, manufacturing, sales, installation, general and professional contracting, power engineering consulting, transformer and distribution switchgear maintenance, testing, trusteeship operations. The main switchgear products include high-voltage circuit breaker, Switchgear PIS (KYN28), M24 ring network cabinet, HVS series vacuum circuit breaker and other series of high-voltage switchgear, low-voltage switchgear series products such as MNS, GGD, GCK, SVC, XL and Switchgear on-line monitoring system and SF6 on-line monitoring system , covers 10kV-550kV transmission and distribution substation project, 10kV distribution network, smart grid upgrading project, and provide users with "EPC-turn-key" services such as project scheme, design, drawing examination, equipment, construction, acceptance and so on. The engineering team also engages in the whole solution of power equipment supply & power investment projects.
Required language: English
- Define and develop process solutions for special machinery.
- Design the mechanical Fixtures/Stations/Lines according to company’s guidelines.
- Communication with other departments to transfer mechanical information of projects.
- Provide localization support in process technology.
- Support the station assembly.
- Majored in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Familiar with 2D and 3D CAD tools,inventor skills is preferred.
- Mechanical design experience in special machinery is preferred.
- Self motivated,excellent communication skills and team spirit.
- Good English skills in written and verbal.
- Willingness to work and interact in international teams.
Foreign Management Trainee
Social Media Manager