Contract (1 year)
Years of Experience
Job Reference Code
We are a full-time public High School supervised by Beijing haidian district education commission. It is a key High School in Beijing and a model ordinary High School in Beijing.
Primary School Music Teacher is expected to:
- Deliver lessons to students through a variety of teaching methods, Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Prepare lessons that reflect accommodations for individual differences.
- Assign homework, write tests and essays.
- Inspire the curiosity of student, Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and, in harmony with the goals, establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects, and the like to communicate these objectives to the students.
- Prepare tests to evaluate students’ progress, assess students’ abilities, strengths and weaknesses.
- Creates an environment of mutual respect and understanding, manages student behavior.
- Encourage students to set and maintain standards of classroom behavior.
- Attend parent conferences.
- Contribute to extra-curricular activities, school events.
Secondary School Librarian
SS ELL and Data Coach
MS English Teacher
SS Social Studies Teacher
Primary School Homeroom Teacher
Primary School Music Teacher