Contract (1 year)
Years of Experience
Labbrand is the leading China-originated global brand consultancy with regional operations in APAC (Shanghai, Singapore), Europe (Paris), and North America (New York, Vancouver).
We drive forward the positive power of branding. Leading brands on impactful journeys, we create meaningful brand experiences by bringing together excellence in research, strategy, design and verbal identity.
Labbrand is looking for a proactive and persuasive Market Research Senior Consultant, based in our Shanghai headquarters. You will work with us to deliver insights and understandings through innovative methodologies to open up possibilities. You will grow trust-based client relationships, share your ideas to develop client-ready solutions, support cross-department collaborations including business development and knowledge sharing, and lead a skillful and multicultural team to deliver excellence.
- Assist Market Research Director to capture internal best practices as well as develop/learn and apply innovative methodologies to meet specific goal, such as Focus Group, In-depth Interview, Semiotic Study, Emotional Inquiry, Ethnography Research on traditional qualitative research formats, but can also involve a wider range of varied techniques including Social Web tracking, Biometrics, Quantitative Techniques etc.
- Collaborate with Business Department to activate existing clients and develop new clients. Supervise or take charge of market research proposals, attending pitch meetings and presentation meetings.
- Assist to organize project flow, including plan research fieldwork, supervise design questionnaires, moderation and analysis in research projects with a great sense of accountability for project methodology and goal and in respect with time constraints.
- Assist Market Research Director to guide team to learn new knowledge and techniques.
Education and Work Experience:
- Master degree or above, major in marketing, sociology or humanities related field is a plus
- As least 5-6 years’ work experience in qualitative research, with a minimum 1 year in a role include the management of a research team
Chassis Innovation & Systems Concept Engineer
Head of Department
18,000 - 34,000 RMB/Month
Exam Services Officer
Neurology / Rehabilitaion Physician
English teacher EDU-041
12,000 - 16,000 RMB/Month