Shenzhen Meisha Education Development Co., Ltd
Shenzhen Guangdong, China
Contract (1 year)
12,000 - 22,000 RMB/Month
Years of Experience
Shenzhen Meisha Education Development Company belongs to Vanke Group, owning 10 schools in Shenzhen.
Working at a kindergarten of Meisha Education in Longgang District, Shenzhen.
- Must be a native speaker of English who has at least a Bachelor’s degree;
- Must have a TEFL/TESL certificate and at least 2 years English teaching experience, preferably teaching 3-6-year-olds;
- Must love, respect and understand children as well as be patient and willing to support their studies;
- Must be outgoing, enthusiastic and creative and willing to learn and try new things;
- Must be skilled in either art, sports, outdoor activities or science.
- You will work 40 hours per week including teaching 6 lessons per day. (30 min/ lesson);
- You will be responsible for planning activities, choosing content, organizing activities, and reflections after half-day activities;
- You will be responsible for evaluating students’ English skills;
- You will receive lesson inspections and take part in open house activities. You will be responsible for demonstrating students’ progress and level of English abilities to their parents;
- You will be responsible for designing and organizing the English morning dance routine everyday from 7:50-8:00 and will participate in big events in the kindergarten, such as the Gardening Festival, Multi-arts Festival, Architecture Festival, International Culture Festival (as lead role), Sports Meet, and Graduation Ceremony, etc.;
- You will try to help the Chinese teachers to improve their oral English skills by working and interacting with them in English.
Associate Research Director
GEE-System Engineer DAS
Testbench Preparation Engineer
Academic Research Teacher
30,000 - 36,000 RMB/Month
Product Marketing Manager
14,000 - 20,000 RMB/Month
MS Math Teacher
20,000 - 22,000 RMB/Month