BYD Co, Ltd
Lancaster, United States
Contract (1 year)
Years of Experience
BYD is a high-tech company devoted to technological innovations for a better life. Founded in February 1995, BYD has grown from a start-up with only 20 employees into a global company with 240 thousand employees today. Throughout its 24 years of high-speed growth, BYD has established over 30 industrial parks across six continents and has played a significant role in industries related to electronics, automobiles, new energy and rail transit. From energy generation and storage to its applications, BYD is dedicated to providing zero-emission energy solutions. BYD is listed on the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges, with revenue and market capitalization each exceeding RMB 100 billion.
1. Identifies user requirements, evaluates software alternatives, and makes recommendations for the selection of software/hardware.
2. Trains users in the operation of new or modified systems and programs.
3. Meets with supervisors and/or employees regarding departmental or division issues.
Required Education and experience:
1. Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in information system or equivalent combination of education and experience
2. Proven knowledge + expertise, and passion for information system and network filed
3. Top-notch Windows 7, windows 8, window 10, MS office suit skills
4. Strong familiarity with (DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, TCP/IP networking, and domain )
14,000 - 20,000 RMB/Month
Senior Cost Accountant
Senior AI Consultant
Stagiaire Assistant Marketing et Communication
ERP Cloud–Senior Support Engineering Consultant