BYD Co, Ltd
Los Angeles, United States
Contract (1 year)
Years of Experience
BYD is a high-tech company devoted to technological innovations for a better life. Founded in February 1995, BYD has grown from a start-up with only 20 employees into a global company with 240 thousand employees today. Throughout its 24 years of high-speed growth, BYD has established over 30 industrial parks across six continents and has played a significant role in industries related to electronics, automobiles, new energy and rail transit. From energy generation and storage to its applications, BYD is dedicated to providing zero-emission energy solutions. BYD is listed on the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges, with revenue and market capitalization each exceeding RMB 100 billion.
As the HR Director you will partner with business leaders and associates to deliver HR services in a proactive and solution oriented manner. You will be responsible for the delivery of Human Resource services, policies, and programs to the entire company all the while leading and managing the Human Resources, Employee Relations, and General Administration teams.
1. Manage employee relations, benefits and compensation administration, performance management, and recruiting
2. Provide HR leadership and support to Business Partners and Stakeholders ensuring our HR strategy is aligned to the needs of the business.
3. Enable business results thru effective use of HR dashboards and metrics, while tracking HR investments and budget.
4. Create cultural discipline to ensure successful deployment of core processes and programs across all regions.
5. Ensure all Policies and Procedures are up to date and legally compliant.
Representative of the Czech company
German/French Customer Service
10,000 - 16,000 RMB/Month
14,000 - 20,000 RMB/Month
Senior Cost Accountant
Senior AI Consultant