Mountain View, United States
Contract (1 year)
Years of Experience
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. The platform is a home for creative expression through videos that create a genuine, inspiring, and joyful experience. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. Visit www.tiktok.com.
1. Craft product process and strategy for a global community on TikTok platforms with a focus on safety issue hate speech.
2. Work closely with cross-functional partners (content policy, product management, data analytics, operations, engineering, algorithm) to identify, assess and resolve safety-related issues in our products, promote community well-being and user safety with optimization of product features and product strategy.
3. Address various scenarios such as video, comments, follow/like, accounts, etc. with both qualitative and quantitative approaches to detect potential risks in the global community, craft features and strategies to mitigate these risks.
4. Plan and manage complex safety-related projects from problem definition to final execution and global localization; optimize the process and procures to ensure timely and effective delivery.
5. Remain up-to-date on industry trends and emerging issues in the trust and safety space and design process or product solutions.
6. Brainstorm, assess, and support the implementation of innovative product safety features and internal processes advance trust and safety at TikTok.
Operation & Maintenance Engineer
Full-time English Teacher
Teacher Success Program Manager
20,000 - 30,000 RMB/Month